Cut from a blend of Cotton and Paper, woven in Japan, this shirt has an amazing texture + hand-feel to it. Designed to be worn as an Overshirt, cut in a relaxed fit, this style is intended to be worn as a mid-top layer. It also styles well when worn over a hoodie / light jumper for a versatile, seasonal look.
- 80% Cotton / 20% Japanese Paper
- 2x chest pockets with workwear detailing
- Mitred cuff with tailored placket
- Centre-back box pleat with cross-stitch detail
- Flat-felled side seams
- IG branded labels throughout
- Garment washed (post-production) for a lived-in feel
- Made in Kirikiriroa
Tinashe wears a size XL and is 193cm (6ft 3in). We recommend buying your normal size.